Clean Air is essential for a healthy home or office. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, most “indoor environments” have up to 100 times more pollutants than outdoor air.
If mold spores are inhaled or ingested, YOU CAN BECOME SERIOUSLY ILL! The longer you go undiagnosed and untreated, the faster the mold will continuously grow inside your body making you more sick with each day that passes. As mold continues to grow inside your body, it produces a poison
Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints. There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment.
The mold spores become airborne when disturbed. When toxic mold spores become airborne, they travel throughout the airways of the structure that they are in which includes every room, the HVAC system ductwork, attic space.
Everyone has mold, in fact 1 out of 4 homes has toxic mold! Mold is not something to ignore! Most people try to remove mold with chlorine bleach – THIS DOES NOT WORK! Mold is a living organism that has a root – bleach ONLY DISCOLORS the mold!